Saturday, July 19, 2014

Family – Global and Eternal

It’s been a while since I have written.  Busy times here; and there are places to go, people to see, gardens to weed, dogs to pet, songs to sing and work to do.  Last week I was ending a wonderful trip to see family.  Again much was packed in, busy times and all!  A few quiet moments slipped in though, making themselves welcome amongst morning coffee and beautiful morning skies.  Quiet moments lead to time to think, and my thoughts were full of thankfulness for a global and eternal family.


Since I was traveling, I wasn’t home to go to the church in my community.  Instead, I had the opportunity to worship with my Church family in a different location.  Standing in a room full of strangers, I loved to think how we were all worshipping the same God together, even when we don’t know about each other.  God knows, and we will have eternity to get to know each other.  

No comments:

Post a Comment