Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Germy Attitudes

I’ve been getting over a cold, and after using an abundance of Kleenex, I was told I was germy. Me? Germy? Okay, fine – between my sneezing and blowing, I was surely a germy couch sitting mound. Not highly motivated to move, as I felt yucky, orange juice and grape juice were my boon companions and could find myself growing impatient with anything or anyone requiring movement in general.
Is being sick an impatient for a germy attitude? Not really. I try to stay home when I have a fever, so as not to spread with others. But, my attitude is carried with me regardless of whether I am fevered or not. I must choose my attitude, as it is contagious.
It’s easier now that my fever has gone and I am down to using a dozen Kleenex a day. But, an important reminder for everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment